Thursday, April 16, 2020

Selfie/Self-Protrait

Selfie/Self-Portrait

For my selfies I just chose to take them all in snapchat using filters. I decided that I wanted them to be fun and colorful while my self-portrait is black and white. I found this project more difficult because there were a lot of final pictures. Also, using Fotor was pretty simple but it took some getting used to. 

For the self-portrait I modeled it after the picture below. It is different in a lot of ways but I liked the way it is black and white and her hair is obstructing her face. I decided to take a picture through my chandelier and have some pieces of it obstructing my face and make it black and white. 

Hair by Amalie Zitthen Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographers Influence

Photographers Influence Frans Lanting Frans Lanting is a National Geographic photographer, author and speaker. He was born in the Nethe...